|Dimensions||29 x 17 x 10 cm|
Inspired by the grandeur of the Mughal art and architecture of the 17th and 18th century this collection is an amalgamation of elements from the Islamic, Persian, Turkic and Indian influences that speak of the luxury and opulence of this era.
Beautifully handcrafted sandals in modern-day silhouettes with Rich embroidered motifs and patterns in intricate antiques, golds, brocades, velvets, zardosi, stones and pearls, make up this collection.
• Opulent Embroidered Red Slide.
• Heel height measures 1 inch.
• 4mm cushioned Tan foot bed with a Trim around.
• Sheet sole bottom.
• Available in a Black variant.
• All materials used are man-made.